Nokia Essential True Wireless Earphones E3102
The comfortable in-ear design provides excellent noise isolation for full music immersion.
Never miss a charge
Digital LED display on the battery case allows you to check your battery consumption anytime.
Easy to connect
Pair your earphones to your device in an instant. Experience less latency and no drop in audio quality thanks to Bluetooth 5.1.
Listen to music with rich highs, crisp mids and clear, balanced bass. The bespoke 13mm dynamic driver and noise isolation in-ear design of the E3102 put you in the middle of your favorite concert or movie.
Bluetooth 5.1 and the auto-pairing function connect your earphones in an instant. With a seamless connection and 30 feet of wireless listening range, you have full freedom with your earphones.
Your voice is the focus
Whether you’re in a noisy coffee shop or working from home, take important calls while on-the-go. Enhanced voice pickup improves voice clarity so you can hear and be heard as if you’re talking face-to-face.
The right fit
With three sizes (S/M/L) of silicon tips to choose from, you can comfortably enjoy your music all day and keep your earphones in place even during intense exercise.
Up to 20 hours* of sound
Get up to five hours of playtime on a single charge. With the compact battery case, you can recharge the earphones three times – staying connected and enjoying your music all day long.
Reliable, even in the rain
An IP44 rated splash-proof design means rain or sweat won’t interrupt your music marathon, your calls, or a workout – whatever the weather.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20KHz
- Transducer principle: Dynamic driver
- Transducer size: Φ13mm Dynamic
- Sound pressure level(SPL): 94dB±3dB
- THD (1 kHz, 94dB SPL): <5%
- Impedance: 16Ω±15%
- Max output power(Driver): 5mW
- Charging case: 350mAh
- Operating time: *5hrs of music playback via A2DP using the rechargeable earphones and 20hrs in total using the rechargeable charging case.
- The Battery life depends on device settings, environment, usage and many other factors.
- Charging time:
- Earphones: approx. 2hours
- Charging case: approx. 2 hours